Wednesday 16 June 2010

Well Ow!

So good morning I suppose lol. I was woken by a phone call at 9am not a bad time but with my useless sleep patterns at the moment it could easily have been 4am for all I knew. A phone call from India though which I always enjoy so I am in a bright mood today. I absolutely cannot remember why I started writing this, Oh yes waking up so abruptly gave me a headache and I have only just become un-zombied lol, hence the well ow title.

I thought I would just write down this stuff as a break from the poetry and to give myself a break from my just started book, I am not sure how this book will turn out yet, but I have had 2 good start comments from people I know so far. I won't be posting that on here but I will keep you all updated. I am having to push myself to actually sit down and write more each day lol, I have a wonderful new friend she knows who she is, who manages to make me get on and do it, maybe a muse of sorts?

Well I will sign off now because in my usual manner I am sat writing this procrastinating instead of 1. getting myself ready for the day 2. writing at least another page of my story 3. Tidying my pit of a room.

Hope you all arent too bored by my very random posting lol.
good day to all x

2 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.