Tuesday 15 June 2010

Glass Half Empty

Is the glass half empty?
Or is it half full
For me its now empty
Are you happy now?

You have drained my life
Of all happiness
Nothing left but sadness
You have drained my life of love and trust

Will I again see happiness?
I may have found it
But its love I can’t keep
I thought id found love
But now I feel cheap

© Ann Dempsey 2003

One of my now quite old pieces more of these to come this time was around the time i first started writing so probably not so great but i know some of you will enjoy these xx

Creative Commons License
Glass Half Empty by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.