Saturday 26 June 2010

Deep

Deep, Deep ocean of despair
Takes me far from all I know
Deep Dark Ocean of madness
Holds me under drowns me in fear
Cold hearted laughing moon above sneers as I fade
Show me sunlight save me this night

You think you know me?
So where am I now? Can you save me?
Can you save me if you don’t know me?
Can I save myself? Free myself or just fade out
Do you even really know who you fight for?

Deep Ocean has me held bound in silence
Sadness fear laps over me
Bound in silence tied by fear
Deep Ocean has me drained, powerless
Lost alone defenceless
Can you save me if you don’t know me?

© Ann Dempsey 2006

Creative Commons Licence
Deep by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.