Saturday 12 June 2010

Blankness

So today I am a little blank. So no poetry today although I have tons of archived stuff that I could post I am just not feeling them today. Ideally I would like to give something new.

So maybe this evening after england have played USA in the footy and I have had my weekly dose of doctor who, maybe then I will feel inspired to write something otherwise I will be searching for inspiration using writers block challenges lol.

I do hope whoever out there who may be reading my poetry entries are enjoying them? Please feel free to give feedback be it positive or negative of course negative try to make it constructive criticism. Lol

Well thats my little explanation of the day I am now off to think somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Ethan and I are massive Doctor Who fans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor Who Rocks nearly at the end of the series here though im saddned by that lol. Will have to find alternate means of getting my Doctor who fix lol i downloaded the game lol.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.