Monday 14 June 2010

Parallel Reincarnation?

Hmm so not a poem today yet although I am looking at what to post in the poetry sense later.

I was sitting in my hallway and could hear the TV show my dad was watching in the sitting room, some programme exploring the scientific possibilities of parallel universes etc. Science like this does tend to attract my attention easily, but the strangest thought occurred to me.

Over the past few days reincarnation has been playing on my mind and this show on TV suddenly made me think is reincarnation across different parallel universes possible if they exist and if reincarnation does exist obviously. I personally believe both to be in existence. Something to ponder though don't you think?

Also this morning on the reincarnation topic again my brain confused me again by producing a thought of reincarnation from the future, I think my poor brain needs to rest more lol its throwing out all these random theories however it has indeed given me food for thought in my new venture of story writing!

© Ann Dempsey


Creative Commons License
Parallel Reincarnation? by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.