Saturday 19 June 2010

Just wasting time

So yes wasting my time here lol. Will be a poem for you all later on today.
I have been messing around on facebook and pal for a bit instead of writing more of my book, my muse has vanished if you are reading this where have u gone lol?

Have found a plug in for my IE that lets me listen to radio so now I am listening to BBC Asian network. Lol I have recently joined the fan page for Star Plus and Sasural Genda Phool on facebook I am beginning to wonder however if I might be the only non Indian person lol but i sooo don't care, I am learning Hindi though so every little helps. I am seriously just babbling now. I really should be getting on with the story and revising my Hindi alphabets.

I have nothing particularly funny to report... Oh except I went to the Chinese fish and chip shop last night and they notoriously scare me cos I went in one day and I honestly think the whole family came out of the back and stared at me lol I was only about 13 or 14. It was very uncomfortable but I do love their curry sauce and chips. But that is not the funny bit whilst trying to walk home burning my hands on the food cos they didn't give me a bag lol I tripped in my sandals on a twig lol and almost went head first into a stream but I saved myself. I hear u crying nooo it would have been far more funny had you have fallen lol sorry maybe next time guys lol.

well I'm signing off now poems later on xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.