Monday 14 June 2010

Something that does not help my creative juices lol

update on my lack of inspiration, tip: do not light incense right next to your desk chair lol choking has most certainly stopped my poems this evening lol. As much as I LOVE incense as everyone who knows me will certainly be aware of, tonight I am very much unhappy with it lol I think I can actually taste it, i would go into detail about what scent it is but I really do not know i have a habit of going into the little shop where they sell incense, candles, gemstones, crystals, hemp clothing etc and picking up a handful of assorted incense sticks without looking to see what they are.

Needless to say I will now be more careful where I place my incense lol. pointless blog here but i felt the need to let you all know my random little mistakes which is despite the choking making me giggle.

2 comments:

  1. well i lit my incense on my table next to my CPU , the next thing i know is that i had ash from those long incense sticks in tiny lil heaps of dust right in the middle of my open cigarette pack... hmmm wonder what brand of cigarettes i am smoking today... lol remember Ann YOU ARE NOT ALONE ... eh eh!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.