Thursday 22 July 2010

Vicious Game

I’ve always been on the outside
Looking in
Now I’m on the inside wishing
To be on the outside
Grass was greener some days

It looked a lot better
But cracks of reality show quickly
I want to get out
Out of this trap

It’s a vicious game to play
That game of true love
A rocky path to cross
But a game you can’t ever stop

I’ve tried to get it back
But it’s useless I’m trapped
Helplessness and despair
Are my closest friendships about to tear?
I’m caught in the loop
The game of love I choose

© Ann Dempsey 2004

Creative Commons Licence
Vicious Game by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.