Wednesday 7 July 2010

Random Update

Yes so I thought I would just write down how I am today lol, It's my 25th birthday on Saturday eeek! I had planned to go mad for it and have a mega celebration for managing to last quarter of a century.

That has not happened yet lol. I have arranged a bbq instead. With 2 friends and my family but it should be nice :). However looking at the weather report for saturday it says rain I really hope it is wrong! Traditionally though it does tend to rain on my birthday ever since I was 11.

So today I am feeling rather good, have some good research to help me get on with my book, although creatively I am having a blank day! More coffee and a workout might help my brain kick in though lol.

I do hope you are all enjoying my poetry some of it was written so long ago and is not overly great but got to share the good and the bad I feel. I appreciate any feedback you wish to give also as comments.

Hope everyone out there is good xxx

2 comments:

  1. hmmm ... i am going through a blank time too so have not been on here writing to you...Its been an interesting week .... and i am wondering if you have any poems that are not so dark ...like the Black Heart... ( btw i like black )

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a very dark teenager apparently lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.