Tuesday 20 July 2010

Taking Chances

Taking my chances on a love once lost,
Giving my heart over to fate,
Losing my mind over a love so strong,
Just hearing the name, I shudder,
Hearing the familiar voice I lose control,

Can it be that I’ve fallen in too deep?
Can I really take a chance and risk another heart break?
The incredible beauty I see overwhelming,
The love I feel indescribable,
Does she know can she understand?

Just to remember her touch hurts too much,
It’s uncontrollable no way to stop the rush,
Inconceivable torment rushing through my veins,
Tearing at every vital organ ripping me to pieces,
Falling harder, enduring more pain with every moment.

© Ann Dempsey 2004

Creative Commons Licence
Taking Chances by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.