Tuesday 20 July 2010

Thank You for You

Like a welcome summer breeze you swept into my life
Impaired my senses
You took all my worries
All my blues as if you held a box
You locked them away
Hid them from view

Like the softness of a favourite jumper
You calmed me again
Made me believe in a friend
You took all hectic troubles
You made them seem natural
You made me just smile

You got me jumping at chances again
You got me taking risks
So to you I am ever thankful
Grateful to you I’ll treasure every moment
Again I feel happy again I feel alive
Thank you for this time

©Ann Dempsey 2005

Creative Commons Licence
Thank You for You by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.