Thursday 9 December 2010

Sweetest Misery

I’ve crashed into the sweetest misery
I would do anything to keep this pain
Pleasurable misery sweeping over me
Love the sting pray for the burn
You are my sweet misery

As they say the tastiest foods are bad for you
You are my chocolate sweet as candy
Taste your sweet misery on my lips
I can’t get enough I’m addicted
You, your soul my sweetest misery

Stunned me caught me in your web
Holding me hostage chained to you
With no desire to run away
I cling to your pain keep it coming
How I love your sweet misery.

© Ann Dempsey 2010

Creative Commons Licence
Sweetest Misery by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.