Thursday 9 December 2010

Just A Feeling

It was a feeling I had about you
The day I saw you for the first time
This tiny little spark started a fire
The flames sweep through me
Engulfing me in its confusing flames

It was a feeling a fluttering feeling
The first time I heard your voice
I had to remember to breathe
Fate deals me another impossible card
An impossible dream takes hold

It was a feeling a just a slight feeling
The day I first touched you
Electricity that connection grabbed me
Shocked me to my core
A feeling of happiness no matter the issues

© Ann Dempsey 2010

Creative Commons Licence
Just A Feeling by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

2 comments:

  1. Well, first of all Thnx for ur nice comment at me blog, I'm glad u like it! n now here I am at your blog, it's lovely Ann. I really loved this poem and "Sweetest misery", they are so deep n meaningfull! This one reminded me of a song on the ICTS soundtrack, if u've listened to it perhaps u might notice it:)
    I'm really glad i stopped by, Please KEEP IT GOIN' ON GAL, I'd love to read more frm u!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you very much, yes it is a bit similar to that song isnt it oops :/ sorry I am only just replying I have been rather unobservant it appears and only just noticed your comment. Again thank you :)

      Delete

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.