Thursday 14 October 2010

The Right Path

Who can tell where this will lead? Who among us can see how it will end?
Trust in the universe or destiny or probability whichever you choose to follow.
Trust that it will always lead you,
Guide you to the exact place at the exact time you are meant to be there.
I always say everything happens for a reason, I do not always see it at the time,
Eventually I see the reasoning and can accept the past
I always know deep down I will gain something positive from these negatives,
Life is balanced, you just have to look.
Observe from a different perspective.

© Ann Dempsey 2010

Creative Commons Licence
The Right Path by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.