Sunday 17 October 2010

Random update

Good Sunday All

I thought I would update on my general life as poetry is coming in bursts that have no included today on thier list of appearances. Last night I went with my niece and my sister and her partners sister to the carnival, It was so much fun with a child seeing her face light up when she likes something was priceless. (Not so priceless when the big floats scared her aww).

So the short stories are coming along slowly, I mean snails pace slowly but stay tuned when they are done they will appear here first for your reading pleasures.

All the best people stay tuned etc you never know these days when a new poem will suddenly grace me and you with its prescence.

Mwah to all xx

Oh heres a new pic of me I am still alive see lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.