Tuesday 10 August 2010

Trapped

I am lost scared alone,
Trapped inside myself,
Clouds of black cover my heart,
Tears of all emotions flood my eyes,
Head swamped with pain,


Why have I been abandoned?
Stranded in this place of fear,
Darkness washes over me,
Light fades quickly,
Can no one save me?


Where is my rescue vessel?
Where is my salvation?
Can I help myself?
This pain I have created,
Can I stop my pain? My anger?


Bitterness is taking over,
This life becoming tainted,
Hatred all around me,
Can anyone save me from myself?
Love has to break me free!


Hear the voice of someone close,
Begging, Pleading, come home to me,
With all my might I try to get back to the real world,
Cant you just pull me free,
Don’t leave me when I need you most.

© Ann Dempsey 2005

Creative Commons Licence
Trapped by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.