Wednesday 2 September 2015

Enigma

Thinking about the hereafter and how to salvage this endeavour
The tide changes on a day to day
All the while you remain airtight
Maybe it's my folly
Do you mean to enfeeble?
An enigma at my side
I cannot feel whole while you remain disjointed
Do you consider this sentience?
FEEL IT ALL!
I do, every look, glance. Every touch, every atmosphere drowning me at times
But I know I live I know im alive



Creative Commons Licence
Enigma is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://thedeepeningtidesofmymindandsoul.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/enigma.html?m=1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
the deepening tides of my mind and soul by Ann Dempsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.